Information for authors
We will use Easy Chair for ICVES2022 submissions HERE.
To submit a manuscript, you must have the following items readily available:
- Type of Submission: You can select Regular Paper or Workshop Paper (code for Workshop papers will be available soon).
- Title of the manuscript.
- Short 200 words text-only abstract of the manuscript.
- PINs of “ALL” co-authors (you can locate your co-authors’ PIN by following PIN link HERE).
- Keywords: you will be prompted for 1-3 conference specific keywords during the submission process.
- Manuscript file should be a PDF file (version 1.4 or higher), have all fonts embedded, in US Letter page size, searchable, non-password protected document. Final papers sent to be part of the program of the conference MUST be format compliant according to the instructions provided HERE (shortcuts to preparing manuscript: LaTEX support and MS-Word support).
Final Paper Submission and Page Charge
- Only the corresponding author of accepted papers can upload the final paper on the Easy Chair System.
- The final paper submission deadline is
August 9, 2022, September 4, 2022September 11st, 2022 .
- Note: Final paper of each accepted paper can be uploaded only if the corresponding (or submitting) author has registered the conference at least one Full Registration fee. A student registration is not considered as a Full Registration.
- Before the final paper upload, the authors should pay the upload charge, transfer copyright, check and update the final version information.
- A page charge needs to be paid if your final paper is over 6 pages. We allow a maximum of 2 additional pages, but at an extra cost of $100 per page, i.e., the maximum number of pages for the final paper is 8.
The conference registration site is now available on Attend/Registration.
The following are some of the guidelines that have been discussed about registration:
- Author registration must be a Full Registration. Student registrations are not considered as Full Registrations and thus are not allowed for final paper upload.
- Each accepted paper needs at least one Full Registration for the final paper upload.
- If you have multiple accepted papers as the corresponding author, you can register for one Full Registration and pay for other papers at the cost of $150 (USD) for each extra paper
- We enabled the platform and you can proceed to register your payments. We also have extended the end of the standard period. So, please proceed to make your payment within the standard period.
- The refund policy has been established and it is available on the registration page.
- It is recommended you print a copy of your registration during the registration process to have an electronic version as the system does not automatically provide one.
- At the point of initial registration, the system should provide an option to generate a receipt.
All the papers submitted through Easy Chair (Workshops Papers, and Regular Session Papers) will be peer-reviewed. All the accepted papers, if they are presented at ICVES2022 (virtually or in-person), will be published in IEEE Xplore.