The conference registration site at ICVES 2022 now is available online .
Please follow this link and make your registration:
Before the final paper submission, at least one author must have a Full registration.
No refund will be provided if the “in-person” status is changed to “virtual” after this date.
The registration fee structure is given as follows (all in USD):
- Update: the standard date has been extended until October 31. Late/on-site registrations start on November 1 until November 8. .
- Author registration must be a Full Registration. Student registrations are not considered as Full Registrations and thus are not allowed for final paper upload.
- Each accepted paper needs at least one Full Registration for the final paper upload.
- If you have multiple accepted papers as the corresponding author, you can register for one Full Registration and pay for other papers at the cost of $150 for each extra paper
- The Gala Dinner is included in the price for main author or person who is going to present the paper
- The standard date has been extended until October 31. Late/on-site registrations start on November 1 until November 8. .
- We only allow credit card payment (Master Card, Visa, AMEX accepted). However we will give you more information about this as soon as possible
The PayU plataform has been showing some processing errors of your payments. Given those errors, we found another solution, which is to make a deposit on the SWIFT account. The following is the procedure that we implemented to use this option:
1. The authors should register in the conference plataform, the link to do that is:
Name: BANCOLOMBIA S.A.
Street: CARRERA 52 50-20, FLOOR 11
City: CO – 050010 MEDELLIN
Please, perform the steps described. Otherwise, the payment is not possible to identify and people in treasury can not register the paper.
Thanks in advance for your patience.
- To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the registrant’s name and the payment amount. There is a non-refundable service charge for processing refunds.
- Once the paper is uploaded based on a registration, the registration fee cannot be refunded, even if the paper is withdrawn.
- There is no refund for the Virtual Attendance registration category.
- Refund for in-person conference attendees,
- Through November 6th, 2022– All registrants will receive a refund with a charge of USD100 administrative fee.
- From November 6th, 2022 to November 9th, 2022 – All registrants will receive a refund with a charge of USD150 administrative fee.
- After November 14, 2022 – No refunds will be granted.
- It is recommended you print a copy of your registration during the registration process to have an electronic version as the system does not automatically provide one.
- At the point of initial registration, the system should provide an option to generate a receipt.
- After the registration, you can login into the registration site and use the “View registration history” link on the navigation bar. Click on the confirmation number and create the PRINTER-FRIENDLY COPY of the receipt in the pdf format.