This time, ICVES takes place in Bogotá, which is the core of business in Colombia. It is located at an elevation of about 2,650 m. / 8,660 ft. on a mountain rimmed plateau high in the Cordillera Oriental of the Andes Mountains. This gives it constant spring like weather. It lies only 4°36′ north of the equator.
Travel and Transportation
- Bogota International Airport (BOG)
- State-of-the-art security measures with smart design.
- 380 departures daily, with nonstop flights to 53 destinations cities worldwide.
- 15-minute drive to/from the hotel
Conference Venue: Sheraton, Bogota
- Located near to the international airport, the city’s top attractions surround the hotel.
- In walking distance there are three Malls for upscale restaurants, shopping, and nightlife, and near to the Bogota Botanical Garden José Celestino Mutis.
- Spacious meeting spaces and ballroom and more than 247 spacious restful guestrooms.